The HCR16-EK artificial vessel warp knitting machine is a Raschel warp knitting machine suitable for knitting various types of woven fabrics, including artificial blood vessel fabric, medical bandages and other warp knitted fabrics.
Suitable raw materials:
Chemical fiber raw materials like polyester, nylon, acrylic fiber, viscose and spandex or natural fiber raw materials such as worsted cotton yarn
|Product||Raschel warp knitting machine with multi-bar|
|Needle type||Latch needle|
|Working width||26"×2, 26"|
|Number of guide bars||4 ground bars, 12 pattern bars|
|Form of warp let-off||Electronic positive let-off, Customized beam warping parameters (EBC)|
|Range of E-positive warp let-off||3~30mm/course|
|Density tuning method||Digital controlled, PC touch screen operation (EBA)|
|Braiding method||EL electronic shogging|
|Main shaft speed||10-100 RPM (Frequency control)|
|Total Weight||Approximately 2200Kg|
16 EL-drive guide bars.
6 beams electronic let-off device with embedded knitting needle.
One EAC electronic traction system.
One CNC miss press structure.
German-imported Groz-Beckert latch needle.
12 inches PLC computer touch screen operation.
Servo motor with a variable frequency drive.
1. The HCR16-EK series warp knitting machine is a high-end model used for the production of seamless fabric and medical artificial blood vessels. It can change between fabric patterns freely, with the seamless weaving procedure achieved through a double needle bed weaving. Seamless fabrics are widely used in medical applications due to the 30E needle stitch seamless weaving procedure.
2. The guide bars are all equipped with an EL-drive, which allows for more patterns. Computer touch screen operation is simple, convenient and reliable.
3. HCR16-EK series warp knitting machines use an electronic positive warp let-off device, customized beaming parameters (EBC) and an EAC electronic traction system. The combination of these systems can produce weave fabrics that are perfectly matched to curves in the human body.
4. We provide a one-year warranty along with machine installation and free training.
5. HCR16-EK series warp knitting machines are CE certified.
6. We provide long-term sample analysis and technical support.
fabric knitting, yarn knitting, weaving machine, warp knitting, Raschel machine, textile machine