The HCR16-EK130 double needle pantyhose knitting machine is a Raschel warp knitting machine that features double needle beds. It is primarily used for weaving fabric product, including seamless tube fabric, mesh fabrics and other fabrics that will be used for pantyhose, socks, medical bandages and headgear.
Suitable raw materials:
Chemical fiber raw materials like polyester, nylon, acrylic fiber, viscose and spandex or natural fiber raw materials such as worsted cotton yarn
|Product||Raschel warp knitting machine with multi-bar|
|Needle type||Latch needle|
|Needle gauge||E9, E12, E18|
|Working width||1778mm (70"), 3505mm (138")|
|Number of guide bars||16 EL drive guide bars|
|Form of warp let-off||Electronic positive let-off, Customized beam warping parameters (EBC)|
|Range of E-positive warp let-off||3~30mm/course|
|Density tuning method||Digital controlled, PC touch screen operation (EBA)|
|Maximum batching diameter||1200mm|
|Braiding method||EL electronic shogging|
|Master shaft speed||10-300rpm (Frequency control)|
|Dimensions (L*W*H)||5100×2600×2800 (mm)|
|Total Weight||Approximately 6500Kg|
Production Detail Display
16 EL drive guide bars.
6 beams electronic let-off device.
One EAC electronic traction system.
PLC computer touch screen operation.
Pattern processed with computer software, data transmission through USB.
Servo motor with a variable frequency drive.
1. HCR16-EK130 series warp knitting machines are easy to operate, and are widely used in the mass production of pantyhose, socks, medical bandages and headgear.
2. All 16 guide bars are equipped with an EL-drive, which allows them to all be equipped with an EL electronic shogging device, thus facilitating more patterns. Computer touch screen operation is simple, convenient and reliable.
3. HCR16-EK130 series warp knitting machine use an electronic positive warp let-off device, customized beam warping parameters (EBC) and EAC electronic traction system.
4. Pattern processes can be input through USB, active and saved with PLC.
5. Tension and density tuning are controlled by PC touch screen operation.
6. HCR16-EK130 series warp knitting machines work perfectly and are easy to operate. Each operator can simultaneously supervise 3 warp knitting machines.
7. We provide a one-year warranty along with installation and free training.
8. HCR16-EK130 series warp knitting machines are CE certified.
9. We provide long-term sample analyzation and technical support.
fabric knitting, yarn knitting, weaving machine, warp knitting, Raschel machine, textile machine