HCRJ8-2-56 double Jacquard knitting machines are a Raschel warp knitting machine with double needle beds. They are primarily used for weaving fabric products like Jacquard flat belt, Jacquard mesh belt and so on. Fabric products are widely used in shoes, clothing and other necessities.
Suitable raw materials:
Chemical fiber raw materials like polyester, nylon, acrylic fiber, viscose and spandex or natural fiber raw materials such as worsted cotton yarn
|Product||Raschel warp knitting machine with multi-bar|
|Needle type||Latch needle|
|Working width||66mm (26"), 132mm (26"×2)|
|Number of guide bars||4 EL drive guide bars, 2 sets of piezoelectric ceramic Jacuqard bars|
|Form of warp let-off||Electronic positive let-off, Customized beam warping parameters (EBC)|
|Range of E-positive warp let-off||3~30mm/course|
|Number of independent yarns||728-2000|
|Density tuning method||Digital controlled, PC touch screen operation (EBA)|
|Maximum batching diameter||1200mm|
|Braiding method||EL electronic shogging|
|Main shaft speed||10-350rpm (Frequency control)|
|Dimensions (L*W*H)||3022×3960×4112 (mm)|
|Total weight||Approximately 4000Kg|
Production Detail Display
4 EL-drive ground guide bars
2 sets of piezoelectric ceramic Jacuqard bars
4 beams electronic let-off device
One EAC electronic traction system.
12 inches PLC computer touch screen operation and pattern processed with computer software
Servo motor with a variable frequency drive.
1. HCRJ8-2-56 series warp knitting machines are easy to operate, and can be widely used in mass production of Jacquard belt.
2. 4 ground guide bars are all equipped with an EL electronic shogging device along with 2 sets of piezoelectric ceramic Jacuqard bars, which allows more patterns. Computer touch screen operation is simple, convenient and reliable.
3. HCRJ8-2-56 series warp knitting machines use an electronic positive warp let-off device, customized beam warping parameters (EBC) and EAC electronic traction system.
4. 12 inches PLC computer touch screen operation and pattern processed with computer software.
5. Tension and density tuning are controlled by PC touch screen operation.
6. We provide a one-year warranty along with installation and free training.
7. HCRJ8-2-56 series warp knitting machines are CE certified.
8. We provide long-term sample analyzation and technical support.
fabric knitting, yarn knitting, weaving machine, warp knitting, Raschel machine, textile machine