The HCKE-PJ Tricot Jacquard knitting machines are bearded needle Tricot knitting machines that feature a single needle bed. They are primarily used for knitting Jacquard knitted fabrics with a 3 bar single needle bed. Jacquard warp knitted fabric is often used for haute couture fabrics, household textiles and other products.
Suitable raw materials:
Chemical fiber raw materials like polyester, nylon, acrylic fiber, viscose and spandex or natural fiber raw materials such as worsted cotton yarn.
|Model||HCKE-PJ warp knitting machine|
|Needle type||Bearded needle|
|Working width||85", 132"|
|Number of guide bars||3 guide bars|
|Form of warp let-off||Electronic positive let-off, customized beaming parameters (EBC)|
|Density tuning method||Digital controlled, PC touch screen operation (EBA)|
|Braiding method||EL electronic shogging|
|Needle-pressing device||Jacquard needle selection system|
|Master shaft speed||500rpm|
|Dimensions (L*W*H)||2300×2000×2600 mm (85") 4400×2600×2100mm (132")|
|Total weight||30000Kg (85"), 4000Kg (132")|
|Motor for warp let-off||0.5Kw|
|Motor for shogging||0.75Kw|
Production Detail Display
3 EL-drive guide bars
One Jacuqard needle-pressing device
4 beam electronic let-off device with embedded knitting needle
One EAC electronic traction system
Digital control cut-presser device
German-imported Groz-Beckert bearded needle
12 inch PLC computer touch screen operation
Servo motor with a variable frequency drive.
Transmission through closed oil tank
1. This HCKE-PJ Tricot knitting machine is equipped with a Jacquard needle-pressing device, which allows it to knit more patterns. It is easy to change the pattern, and suitable for small batch and multiple variety production.
2. The guide bars are equipped with an EL electronic shogging system. Simpler, convenient and reliable operation is achieved through a computer touch screen.
3. Pattern processed with computer software, data transmission through USB.
4. Tension and density tuning are controlled using a PC touch screen operation.
5. The equipment runs in a stable manner and is easy to operate. Every operator can simultaneously supervise 3 machines.
6. We provide a one-year warranty along with machine installation and free training.
7. This HCKE-PJ Tricot machine is CE certified.
8. We provide long-term sample analysis and technical support.
fabric knitting, yarn knitting, weaving machine, warp knitting, textile machine