HCKE Tricot warp knitting machines are a bearded needle Tricot machine with a single needle bed. Due to the cut-presser, the HCKE tricot warp knitting machine is not only used for knitting warp knitted fabric, but also knits miss-press warp knitted fabric. The fabric is often used for haute couture fabrics, household textiles and other products.
Suitable raw materials:
Chemical fiber raw materials like polyester, nylon, acrylic fiber, viscose and spandex or natural fiber raw materials such as worsted cotton yarn
|Working width||85", 132", 170"|
|Master shaft speed||10-600rpm|
|Needle gauge||12E, 14E, 18E|
|Form of warp let-off||4 beams electronic positive let-off|
|Beam size||14", 17", 21"|
|Traction system||EAC electronic traction system|
|Needle type||Bearded needle|
|Number of guide bars||2 ground guide bars, 1cut presser|
Production Detail Display
2 EL-drive guide bars.
1 EL-drive cut-presser.
4 beams electronic let-off device with embedded knitting needle.
One EAC electronic traction system.
One Digital control cut-presser device
German-imported Groz-Beckert bearded needle.
PLC computer touch screen operation.
Servo motor with a variable frequency drive.
Transmission through closed oil tank.
1. This HCKE Tricot machine is equipped with a Jacquard needle-pressing device, which allows it to knit more patterns. It is easy to change the pattern, and suitable for small batch and multiple variety production.
2. The guide bars are equipped with an EL electronic shogging system. Simpler, convenient and reliable operation is achieved through a computer touch screen.
3. Pattern processed with computer software, data transmission through USB.
4. Tension and density tuning are controlled using a PC touch screen operation.
5. The equipment runs in a stable manner and is easy to operate. Every operator can simultaneously supervise 3 machines.
6. We provide a one-year warranty along with machine installation and free training.
7. This HCKE Tricot machine is CE certified.
8. We provide long-term sample analysis and technical support.
fabric knitting, yarn knitting, weaving machine, warp knitting, textile machine